Improve your golf swing and chipping
Most golfers have trouble with chipping because they use their hands and arms too much rather than their hips and shoulders. Some of the fundamentals in chipping differ from a normal swing:
- The ball position should be much further back in the stance
- There should be no wrist action in the impact zone
- Your wrists should be flat at the finish
- Your weight should be further forward
- Your hips and shoulders should be open to the target.
We designed the Swing Boss primarily for improvement in longer golf shots, but it is equally a great way to groove in good chipping habits.